As an HR Recruitment and Administrative Specialist, your primary responsibilities will include
- Preparation, management and administration of recruitment projects
- Planning and conducting job interviews
- Support new employee induction
- Managing personnel documentation and maintaining databases
- Coordinating and managing training projects in collaboration with training companies, coordinating grants etc.
- Previous work experience in HR chain and hold an education degree preferably in Human Resource management.
- Knowledge in labour registration and data protection law
- Fluency in the Estonian language along with Russian and English
- Proficiency in working with MS Office word and excel
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing company is beneficial
As a team member in the HR department, we expect you to be a team player with excellent communication skills, proactive, emphatic and quick to adapt to changing circumstances. In return, we offer you a challenging and versatile work experience in an international work environment that supports professional development, offers valuable experience in a production company and presents opportunities to increase your competence.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kehra